Online Shop Product Categories
Full Preparation and LayingA well prepared area can be the key to the long term success of your lawn. Without the correct preparation your lawn can become a patchy weed ridden, water logged mess! Our friendly Turf Guy is always willing to help you will all your lawn needs. He gives the best lawn advice and is specialised in lawn repair and replacement. Take the hard work and headaches out of getting a new lawn and let us get our hands dirty and do the hard work for you! Get in touch for:
- A FREE quote
- Professional Service and Advice
- Turf Preparation including underlay and soil conditioning
- Laying of your new Lawn
Lawn SuppliesGreener Lawn prides itself on fresh quality, weed free turf. We guarantee we only cut mature turf providing laying with ease. Our high standard ensures your lawn will establish quicker and puts less stress for establishing your lawn from the beginning.
- Lawn Solutions Australia House of Brands
- AusGAP Accredited
- 10 Year Product Warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity
Lawn Care ProductsWe stock a variety of Lawn Care Products that will keep your lawn looking GREENER all year round! Our products range from starter fertilisers to fertilisers for established lawn and we also have a number of lawn care packages available for purchase.
- Weed and Pest
- Easy to Apply Products
- Natural Products
After Sales SupportOur back up service to make you feel assured should you have a problem after you’ve laid your turf. Not sure of your turfs performance we at Greener Lawn will assure you that we leave no stone unturned to solve your concerns should they arise about your new lawn. We pride ourselves on giving the best advice and service. Our high standard ensures your lawn will establish with ease and we will always be here should any problem arise.
- Friendly Qualified Team Members
- Over 25 years of experience
- Thousands of Happy Customers
FREE Lawn Care Advice
With over 25 years of experience growing lawns, we have definitely learnt a thing or two about what you have to do to keep a lawn as green and as healthy as physically possible. We love sharing this knowledge with you and spreading the secrets behind making lawn’s greener is one of the best parts of our job! Call us today so we can help you get the greenest lawn on your street.
Why Choose UsThe Name you can Trust with Professional and Fully Trained Operators!
Value For Money
Sydney Wide Deliveries
Award Winning Company
Trusted Sir Walter Supplier
More Reasons to Choose Us:
- Greener Lawn provides fresh, high-quality, and weed-free turf.
- We pride ourselves on giving the best advice and offering the highest-quality turf on the market.
- We only cut mature turf, which means it can be laid with ease, giving your lawn the best chance to establish quickly and to develop a healthy growth.
- Not sure how your new turf will perform? Don’t stress – We will help your grass adjust to its new home and will leave no stone unturned should a problem arise with your new lawn.
- We offer a post-installation service so that you can feel assured that your new lawn will flourish and continue to give you joy well into the future.
- If you are looking for a particular variety of turf in Sydney, such as Sir Walter Buffalo, then we can help; but if you have no idea who Sir Walter is or what type of grass you want, then that’s no problem either! We will advise you on the most suitable grass for your property.
- We supply a number of turf varieties tailored to suit different needs, including Sir Walter Buffalo, Nullarbor Couch, Eureka Kikuyu, and Platinum Zoysia.
- The Greener Lawn team are winners of the Hawkesbury Business Awards 2012 – Outstanding Agricultural Business.
How can a Well-maintained and Healthy Greener Lawn Enhance your Home and Improve your Lifestyle?
- A lawn adds visual appeal to your home. Think about the last time you pulled up out the front of someone’s home – the first impression is very much influenced by the lawn, the garden and how well both are maintained.
- A quality lawn extends the usable area of your home. It provides a play area, a barbeque area and a place for relaxation.
- A lawn helps cool your home. It has been shown that a lawn will be 30 degrees cooler than asphalt, and 14 degrees cooler than bare soil in the heat of summer.
- A lawn also helps the environment by filtering smoke, dust and other pollutants from the air and soil.
Happy CustomersAt Greener Lawn we promise to give the best quality products provided with the best quality service! Have a look at what some of our happy customers have to say:
News and Media
- Greener Lawn
- Turf Benefits
- Greener Lawn Sydney
- Greener Lawn
Acres of Lawn Per Year
Years in Business
Friendly Expert Staff