Happy CustomersAt Greener Lawn we promise to give the best quality products provided with the best quality service! Have a look at what some of our happy customers have to say:
Hi Guys I just wanted to say a big thanks for the great service I have received from your staff. From the detailed information provided on your website. The friendly staff on the phone, even the happy delivery man. You have provided a real professional service from start to finish and it was a pleasure to do business with your company. Keep up the great work. Yours thankfully
Hi Fran, Thank you very much for the excellent customer service we experienced from time of initial enquiry of Margaret through to on-time delivery – also, we appreciated your prior day confirmation of delivery. The premium quality Winter Green Couch is thriving after watering-in followed by the rain of these past few days – good timing!! Regards
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for delivery yesterday morning. Very happy with your great friendly service from the time i first called and made enquiries right up to the delivery guy. Regards
Just a short note to let you know how pleased I am with my new lawn now 4 months old. The Empire Turf looks fabulous and best of all its dog proof. Regards
Online Shop Product Categories
Why Choose UsThe Name you can Trust with Professional and Fully Trained Operators!
Value For Money
We have our own trucks and sell direct from the farm to you, giving you top quality products at the best price.
Sydney Wide Deliveries
We offer daily deliveries to all Sydney Metro Locations.
Award Winning Company
Greener Lawn is a multi award winning company with both state and national awards in a variety of areas.
Trusted Sir Walter Supplier
We are one of Australia’s top certified Sir Walter suppliers. Growing Sir Walter turf and stocking a large range of Sir Walter products.
More Reasons to Choose Us:
- Greener Lawn provides fresh, high-quality, and weed-free turf.
- We pride ourselves on giving the best advice and offering the highest-quality turf on the market.
- We only cut mature turf, which means it can be laid with ease, giving your lawn the best chance to establish quickly and to develop a healthy growth.
- Not sure how your new turf will perform? Don’t stress – We will help your grass adjust to its new home and will leave no stone unturned should a problem arise with your new lawn.
- We offer a post-installation service so that you can feel assured that your new lawn will flourish and continue to give you joy well into the future.
- If you are looking for a particular variety of turf in Sydney, such as Sir Walter Buffalo, then we can help; but if you have no idea who Sir Walter is or what type of grass you want, then that’s no problem either! We will advise you on the most suitable grass for your property.
- We supply a number of turf varieties tailored to suit different needs, including Sir Walter Buffalo, Nullarbor Couch, Eureka Kikuyu, and Platinum Zoysia.
- The Greener Lawn team are winners of the Hawkesbury Business Awards 2012 – Outstanding Agricultural Business.
How can a Well-maintained and Healthy Greener Lawn Enhance your Home and Improve your Lifestyle?
- A lawn adds visual appeal to your home. Think about the last time you pulled up out the front of someone’s home – the first impression is very much influenced by the lawn, the garden and how well both are maintained.
- A quality lawn extends the usable area of your home. It provides a play area, a barbeque area and a place for relaxation.
- A lawn helps cool your home. It has been shown that a lawn will be 30 degrees cooler than asphalt, and 14 degrees cooler than bare soil in the heat of summer.
- A lawn also helps the environment by filtering smoke, dust and other pollutants from the air and soil.
News and Media
Compared to bear ground, cement or synthetic turf, grass will reduce the surrounding surface temperature by 15 C and a neighbourhood of eight average lawns has the cooling affect of 70 tonnes or air conditioning. (Twice the cooling affect provided by the air conditioners of those same eight homes! ) Lawn is a natural filter. […]
- Rich Brown
- Turf Benefits
One of Australia’s most respected turf industry families has recently embarked on the greatest challenge of their 20-year business life – a succession plan. Charlie, Michael and Anthony Muscat have worked together every day of those 25 years in their family-run business, GreenLine Turf. But after more than five years deliberating, the trio, with their […]
- Billy Yadav
- Greener Lawn