ACELEPRYN GR Insecticide provides unmatched, season long grub and caterpillar control in a single application. It is available in a convenient and flexible granule formulation – ACELEPRYN GR. The efficiency and longevity of performance means your turf spaces are protected for longer. Its recommended time for use is late September – early October; beneficially using this product during this time will mean your turf is protected for the susceptible months of the year.
ACELEPRYN GR provides a safe and effective control of a wide range of insect pests while minimising the impact on the environment and non-target organisms, such as bees and earthworms. The insects it controls include African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs and several species of caterpillars including Cutworm, Sod Webworm and Lawn Armyworm.
ACELEPRYN GR sets a new standard in long lasting, efficient control of turf pests. The granule formulation means it is easy to apply and there is minimal PPE required, simply use gloves and spread accordingly to the rate found on product label and water in with 3mm – 10mm of irrigation.
This 10kg bag will cover up to 1000m2 and remain active on your lawn for 6 months.
Conclusively, ACELEPRYN GR delivers:
- Season long control
- Exemption from poison scheduling
- High turf safety and low environmental impact
- A flexible option for tight or difficult to access turf areas such as schools, passive parks and around trees and other obstacles
- Ease of use with no spray equipment, no re-entry periods and no PPE requirements
- Ease of activation with a minimum of 3mm irrigation
Check out this handy video on weed and pest control;