Maxx – plant growth regulator, giving you a professional stadium quality lawn.
Promotes a thicker, stronger lawn growth by strengthening root growth.
Cuts mowing in half, reduces scalping, seed head production, fertilizer use, watering and clipping yield, makes lawns look great with half the work or for less than 3 cents a square meter.
Promotes denser, healthier turf that is better able to withstand a variety of stresses including heat, drought, diseases and traffic.
Slows the production of gibberellic acid, a plant hormone that promotes cell elongation. Vertical shoot growth is slowed, while lateral and below-ground growth of rhizomes, stolons, tillers and roots is stimulated.
Is claimed to supress winter grass growth.
Full growth regulation by PRIMO MAXX begins about 3 to 5 days after application. Repeat applications can be made as soon as turf resumes growth or more suppression is required.
Professional products on a small scale:
- New small pack gives you access to the products more professionals use.
- #1 selling plant growth regulator (PGR) for turf in Australia and the world.
- Better looking lawns, faster.
- Reduces grass growth: reduced mowing.
- Less bare patches: improved aesthetic.
- Increased root density: drought resistance & improved lawn resilience.
- Increased density: improved shade tolerance.
- Increased durability: hardier under children and pet use.
What does Primo Maxx do?
Primo Maxx forces the grass to grow thicker instead of taller. The lateral stems become fuller as the colour of the lawn becomes a nicer shade of green. Your lawn will not only be lush and attractive, but it will also have what it needs to stay that way.
Primo Maxx Promotes deeper, stronger roots
Instead of using energy on growth, it uses it on creating healthier roots.
Primo Maxx Improves water use efficiency
The grass makes the most of the water it receives, whether rain or irrigation, less water use.
Primo Maxx helps turf tolerate shade
Shady areas naturally grow thin; Primo assist with this.
Primo Maxx creates stronger, denser turf
Stronger, denser turf resists wear and disease better and helps suppress weeds.